GDPR - this is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), which will enter into force on May 25, 2018. Therefore, we would like to inform our clients about their rights related to the processing of their personal data by Etja sc
- The administrator of your data is the company Etja sc ul. Łęczycka 29 with its seat in Elbląg. The administrator needs personal data in order to fulfill orders and ship products that can be purchased at www.etja.pl, sent by Etja sc (e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or domains abovew.etja.pl information related to the activities of Etja sc, in particular commercial information, including offers, price lists and other information for the promotion of goods and services, in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204).
- Etja sc company ul. Łęczycka 29 based in Elbląg undertakes to secure and properly store data and not to transfer them to third parties.
- By registering on the website www.etja.pl, the user agrees to the processing of data for the proper performance of the contract between him and Etja sc ul. Łęczycka 29 with its seat in Elbląg.
- Personal data and information contained in the application form will be used by the Administrator to conclude, amend, terminate the contract, provide information on products with the User and ensure the highest quality of services provided.
- According to the GDPR, the company Etja sc ul. Łęczycka 29 based in Elbląg may transfer your data to IT and payment service providers cooperating with us.
- The user provides his personal data necessary for registration voluntarily.
- The User has the right to obtain information from Etja scand regarding your data and their copies. You can request us to delete, rectify or limit the processing of your data and transfer it to another entity. In the event of deletion of personal data, for the proper performance of the contract, the Administrator sends information to the e-mail provided by the User.
- The user has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, and if the user is concerned about something, he may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with the protection of personal data.
- The main legal basis for the processing of the User's data is the necessity to process them as part of the purchase / sale of goods in the Etja sc offer.Your consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, but the result of not giving consent will be the inability to place an order in the order basket.
- It is forbidden for the User to publish and use for marketing purposes personal data, including photos of third parties, without their consent. The Administrator is not responsible for the User's illegal activity, if he did not have information about the violation. After the Administrator becomes aware of a violation of the law, he is obliged to take immediate action to remove the effects of breaking the law.
- The main legal basis for the processing of the data by the User is the necessity to process them as part of the purchase / sale service in the offercie Etja sc Expressing your consent to the processing of personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not consent, you will not be able to place an order using the checkbox in the order basket.
- The content and opinions expressed in the store by its visitors remain their property. We do not take any responsibility for them, we do not identify with them. They are not always in line with our views and opinions.
The company Etja sc