BIO Wild Rose Seed Oil
OIL FROM THE SEEDS OF WILD ROSE Musky ROSE BIO / Rosa Moschata Seed Oil /
It contains trans-retinoic acid, omega-3, 6 and vitamins A, C, E. It increases the amount of properly built collagen in the skin. I stimulate tissue regeneration, which is why it is perfect for stretch marks, scars, burns and skin ulcers.
50 ml capacity with a practical dosing pump.
WILD MUSCLE ROSE / Rosa Moschata /
Shrub from the rose family. The plant with hard and sharp spines is found in temperate regions in warm parts of the Northern Hemisphere. It grows practically all over Europe in areas up to 1500 m above sea level. It is also found in North Africa, throughout Asia, as well as Australia and New Zealand. Orange-red fruits reach a size of 2-3 centimeters. They contain a large amount of vitamin C.
NATURAL BIO ROSE SEED OIL / Rosa Moschata Seed Oil /
It is obtained by cold pressing the seeds inside the ripe musk rose fruits. It contains transretinoic acid, omega-6, omega-3, vitamins C, E and natural carotenoids (retinoic acid - vitamin A). It stimulates the activity and increase in the number of fibroblasts, thanks to which it increases the amount of properly built collagen in the dermis. It stimulates tissue regeneration, so it is perfect for stretch marks, scars, burns and skin ulcers. I regenerate skin damaged by excessive weather conditions (sun, frost, wind). Intended for the care of aging, mature, dry and damaged skin.
Oil N sion and Musk Rose's ETJA BIO is produced from organic raw material and 100% natural. He has the BCS DE - ӦKO certificate and registration in the CPNP database. The product has been dermatologically tested.
HOW TO USE
- Directly on the skin. Gently massage a few drops onto cleansed face until completely absorbed.
- moisturizing and astringent massage on your own
- thanks to the high content of fatty acids, we recommend it as an additive to cosmetics in a concentration of up to 20%.
- a bath that improves skin elasticity. Add 5-10 ml of oil to a bathtub filled with 1/3 warm water.
- base for the production of homemade rejuvenating serums
- soaking feet - regenerates and smoothes cracked heels. Pour 5-8 ml of oil into a bowl with warm water, trying to move your feet from time to time.
Always close the dosing pump with the stopper after use and try to store in a cool place.
Etja cosmetic oil is a natural product . The influence of seasonal weather changes may produce slight variations in color, odor and density .
- 50 ml
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.