Tamanu Soap & Tea Tree
GRAY TAMAN SOAP & TEA TREE / 100% NATURAL /
Strongly condensed potassium soap in the form of a thick paste with a herbal fragrance. Manufactured by hand from 100% saponified unrefined, exclusively cold-pressed, cosmetic linseed oil and rapeseed oil. Refined in a subsequent production process with organic tamanu oil , tea tree essential oil and organic jojoba gold oil . Thanks to its natural ingredients, it contains unsaturated fatty acids, EFA, calophilic acid, kallophilloid, natural vitamins E and F and squalene. Soap with strong cleansing and caring, antiseptic and anti-seborrheic properties. It penetrates deeply into the skin, thus increasing its area of influence. It fights acne, soothes irritations, improves the condition of psoriasis problems and protects the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Washing hands - apply a small amount of soap in your hands under running water,
- Washing your face - rub a small amount of soap into the skin of the previously moistened face, avoiding the eye area (the soap contains natural tea oil). Leave the soap for 1-2 minutes to penetrate the skin and rinse with water. Systematic use allows you to effectively reduce the symptoms of acne,
- Shower - apply an appropriate amount of soap in a thin layer on a moistened body, avoiding the eye area, then rinse the soap with water after 1-2 minutes. You can apply the soap on the sponge in a traditional way,
- Bath - it's the endsoap centrate, dissolve about 10 grams in a bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water. Bath time up to 20 minutes. A bath with antibacterial properties will strongly cleanse the skin of the whole body,
- Washing the hairthat - can be used in the case of dandruff and itchy scalp,
- Soaking your feet - add about 10 grams of soap to a bowl filled with warm water. Soak your feet for 15-20 minutes. The soap will perfectly soften hardened epidermis, refresh and disinfect your feet. In addition, it supports the fight against mycosis.
Combination, oily, problematic, acne-prone skin, psoriasis.
INCI INGREDIENTS: h4>
Potassium Linseeddate, Potassium Canola Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil, Malaleuca Altemifolia Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Jojoba Seed Oil, Limonene.
ALL ETJA SOAPS ARE HANDMADE BASED ON NATURAL INGREDIENTS, WITHOUT PRESERVATIVES.
Why Potassium Soap? b>Potassium soaps cleanse, moisturize and don't dry out the skin better compared to sodium bar and commercial liquid soaps. Whyego based on linseed and rapeseed oil?We are not aware of any other fats that would have such a beneficial effect in skin care as linseed oil and rapeseed oil used in the manufacturesoap making. The soap contains essential unsaturated fatty acids "EFA", which are one of the most valuable ingredients on the list of important factors for the human body, and natural vitamin E, which delays the aging process of the skin.
- 80 gr
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.