NATURAL LAUREL OIL / Laurus Nobilis Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cosmetic, cold-pressed laurel oil. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, restores the protective hydro-lipid coat of the skin. Effective in the treatment of dandruff, hair loss and diseased scalp. Perfect for damaged, dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
Capacity: 50 ml with a practical dosing pump
LAURA TREE (WAWRZYN) / Laurus /
A genus of trees and shrubs from the laurel family. The noble laurel grows in the Mediterranean basin. The species is characterized by leathery, evergreen and strongly aromatic leaves, which are a popular spice. Additionally, oil (Oleum Laurinum) is pressed from the fruit of the plant in the form of berries. The fresh fruit oil contains glycerides of lauric, palmitic, oleic and linoleic acid as well as essential oils.
LAUREL OIL/ Laurus Nobilis Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cosmetic, cold-pressed laurel oil. Contains: chlorophyll, antioxidants, EFAs and essential oils. It has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, restores the protective hydro-lipid coat of the skin. It soothes dermatological ailments, helps in the fight against fungal diseases, psoriasis and eczema. Effective in the treatment of dandruff, hair loss and diseased scalp. Perfect for damaged, dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin.
OleThe ETJA laurel is cold-pressed, unrefined and 100% natural. product dermatologically tested.
HOW TO USE LAUREL OIL
• apply directly to the skin. It can also be diluted with another carrier oil in care
• heala bathing bath will speed up blood circulation, dilate blood vessels in the skin, and also warm up and stimulate the whole body - add to the bathtub filled with 1/3warm
water about 10 grams of oil, bathe up to 15 minutes,
• apply topically to single blemishes, inflammations and wounds - antiseptic and antibacterial properties,
• regularly applied to the scalp, it helps to fight dandruff and inflammation, soothes the symptoms of psoriasis and accelerates hair growth,
• topswounding swelling resulting from injuries,
• onwarming properties will work well with foot compresses (for the night) - they will soften calloused and cracked skin,
• Stosowafor hands and nails - strong regenerative and moisturizing properties will restore beauty with your hands,
• people affectedrheumatism can rub it into the joints - it effectively relieves pain of various rheumatic and arthritic origins,
•it can be used as an addition to the base intended for massage - just like in the case of a bath, it warms up and stimulates the whole body,
• greataddition to home production of creams and lotions, e.g. in combination with BIO shea butter or BIO coconut oil.
COSMETIC FORM h4>
The figure was green. It begins to melt when touched with the skin.
STORAGE OF LAUREL OIL
Store in a cool place or at room temperature in a place with little sunlight.
Etja cosmetic oil is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes can produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
- 50 ml
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.