Macerate of Medical Comfrey
MACERATE OF MEDICINAL LIVESTOCK / Symphytum Officinale Leaf in Helianthus Annuus Oil /
Top-quality macerate obtained by maceration of comfrey root. It contains fatty acids, minerals and allantoin. Macerate moisturizes, smoothes and softens the skin. It accelerates wound healing and reduces swelling after injury.
Capacity: 50 ml with a practical dosing pump.
OIL FROM MEDICINAL VINEYARD / Symphytum Officinale Leaf in Helianthus Annuus Oil /
The highest quality macerate obtained by maceration of comfrey root in cold pressed sunflower oil BIO (1: 3). It contains fatty acids, minerals and allantoin. Macerate has strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, regenerative and analgesic properties. It accelerates wound healing and reduces swelling after injury. It is effective in the fight against imperfections, reduces burning, soothes redness on the skin. It also has a moisturizing, smoothing and softening effect. Perfect as a natural cosmetic for dry, delicate, sensitive and damaged skin.
WAYS OF USE
• use in dilution with another oil for the care of the skin of the whole body and face
• an ingredient of many cosmetics with regenerative and body care properties
• he will addteak olives for body massage after joint injury
• care for damaged and dry hair - recommended in combination with BIO castor oils
•addition to a moisturizing bath
• an ingredient of many creams, lotions, conditioners and peels
Store in a cool place or at room temperature without direct sunlight
Cosmetic oil (MACERAT) Etja is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes can produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
- 50 ml
No carriers available for this product.