NATURAL LEMON OIL / Citrus Limonum Oil /
Natural oil obtained from the fruit of the citrus tree with a fresh fragrance. It has antiseptic and bactericidal properties. Used in the treatment of skin inflammations, herpes and acne. It disinfects the air and effectively repels insects. It has a refreshing and stimulating effect on the body, and also helps in apathy. Like all citrus oils, it is photosensitive and should not be used while sunbathing or exposing the skin to UV radiation. For external use!
Capacity: 10 ml
LEMON OIL / Citrus Limonum Oil /
Natural oil obtained from the fruit of the citrus tree. It has antiseptic and antipyretic properties. Used in the treatment of skin inflammations, herpes and acne. Lemon oil calms the heart and circulatory system, which lowers blood pressure. It stimulates the production of blood cells, strengthening the immune system. It disinfects the air and effectively repels insects. It refreshes and stimulates the body, and helps in apathy. Like all citrus oils, it is photosensitive and should not be used while sunbathing or exposing the skin to UV rays.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.
Antidepressant, antirheumatic, analgesic, stimulating, toning, antitoxic, astringent.
HOW TO USE
- bath - refreshes, disinfects from bacteria and gives the skin a beautiful, fresh lemon scent.
- shower - rub 4-5 drops in your hand with base oil, e.g. sweet almonds and rub into wet, washed skin,
- massage - dilute with base oil and massage selected parts of the body,
- addition to creams and cleansing tonics
- andromatisation of rooms (strong disinfecting properties) - aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray atomizer,
- apply undiluted directly on herpes, insect bites.
A refreshing, sweet, fresh citrus fragrance
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Eucalyptus, citrus, lavender, juniper, geranium, ylang ylang and mint oils.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Do not use on skin exposed to UV sunlight. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
- 10 ml
- expiration date
- up to 2.5 years
No carriers available for this product.