Raspberry Seed Oil
NATURAL RASPBERRY SEED OIL / Rubus Ldaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cosmetic oil obtained by cold pressing raspberry seeds. Rich in essential fatty acids omega-3 (ALA), omega-6 (LA), vitamins A and E. It supports the production of collagen and elastin, increasing skin elasticity and firmness and reducing wrinkles. It acts as a natural sunscreen that absorbs UVB and UVA radiation. Intended for dry, sensitive and acne skin.
50 ml capacity with a practical dosing pump.
RASPBERRY ( Rubus)
Otherwise blackberry. The plant comes from the rose family. It is called raspberry due to the red color of the fruit and its easy fall off the bottom of the flower. The shrubs are usually arched or low on the ground, and they form underground rhizomes and stolons which allow them to spread. The fruits are sour or sweet and are edible.
OIL FROM SEEDS AND RASPBERRIES / Rubus Ldaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil /
Natural, unrefined, cosmetic oil obtained by cold pressing raspberry seeds. Rich in essential fatty acids omega-3 (ALA), omega-6 (LA), vitamins A and E and ellagic acid, which is an antioxidant. The oil stimulates the regeneration of epithelia and connective tissue, therefore it should be used for wounds, burns and frostbite. It supports the production of collagen and elastin, increasing the elasticity and firmness of the skin and reducing wrinkles. In addition, raspberry oil acts as a natural sunscreen that absorbs UVB and UVA radiation. Raspberry seed oil absorbs quickly, it is light, does not leave a greasy film. Intended for dry, sensitive and acne skin.
HOW TO USE RASPBERRY SEED OIL
- apply directly to the skin. Rub a few drops (3-5) in your hands and use circular movements to rub into the previously cleansed skin of the face until completely absorbed.
- oilhands prone to frostbite, especially in winter
- the content of omega-3 and omega-6 acids increases resistance to infections and stimulates the regeneration of epithelia and ocular tissue. When applied to wounds and burns, it speeds up their healing.
- due to the high content of unsaturated acids, use as an additive to cosmetic products, especially creams in a concentration of 10-20%
- care additive for oil mixtures intended for massage . It smoothes the skin, making it supple
- bath u
- for the care of the skin around the eyes, neck and décolleté
- refreshes the skin after sunbathing
Raspberry seed oil ETJA offered by the company is 100% natural, cold pressed and unrefined. The product has been dermatologically tested.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Cold-pressed, unrefined raspberry seed oil is safe, but may cause allergies. After use, an allergic reaction on the skin may occur.
STORING RASPBERRY OIL
Always close the dosing pump after use and keep it in a cool place.
States of Europe
Etja cosmetic oil is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes may cause slight variations incolor, smell and density.
- 50 ml
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.