A composition of carefully selected oils most often used in aromatherapy with the addition of menthol. It facilitates breathing, supports the immune system of sick and infected people.
Capacity: 10 ml
It is a composition of carefully selected natural essential oils most often used in aromatherapy: eucalyptus, lavender, mint, pine, tea tree / with the addition of menthol, which quickly refreshes and facilitates breathing. It supports the body's natural defenses and its use affects the well-being of people with a cold and tired condition. Perfect for stress, insomnia, myalgia and other ailments that the body is exposed to, especially in the autumn and winter season.
Analgesic, bactericidal, antiseptic, antispasmodic, warming, anti-infective, antidepressant, analgesic, stimulating, fungicidal.
HOW TO USE
- Warming massage - add 3-5 drops of Aroma-Oil to 15 drops of carrier oil , and then massage the body with circular hand movements.
- Bath - pour 5-7 drops of the oil into a bathtub filled with 1/3 of water at a temperature of about 35⁰C. The oil should be carefully spread over the water surface. Bath time 10-15 minutes.
- Spraying (aromatization) - just add a few drops of essential oil to an air humidifier or fireplace.
- inhalation of the upper respiratory tract
- More on how to use Aroma-oil - come in and check it out!
- high quality confirmed by RK approvals and dermatological tests.
- oil of natural origin
- effectiveness and safety of therapy
- efficiency - 11 ml bottle is enough for approx. 25 treatments
- reasonable price
Pleasant, delicate, herbal
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use in children under 1 year of age, pregnant women, people prone to allergies and people suffering from asthma. Do not apply undiluted oil composition directly on the skin. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
If you want to learn more about the Aroma-Oil Composition team and its use in aromatherapy, go to www.aromaoil.pl
- 10 ml
- expiration date
- up to 2 years
No carriers available for this product.