NATURAL CEDAR OIL / Juniperus Virginiana Oil /
Obtained from young twigs, cedar needles. It is a strong antiseptic in viral infections. It fights cellulitis, acne and dandruff. For external use!
Capacity: 10 ml
CEDAR OIL / Juniperus Virginiana Oil /
Natural cedar oil is obtained from young twigs and cedar needles. It is a strong antiseptic in viral infections. It has a diuretic effect. It fights cellulitis, acne and dandruff. It prevents skin itching. It helps with pimples and ulcers. It calms down, soothes depression, anxiety and fear. For external use.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural and dermatologically tested.
Antiseborrhoea, antidepressant, antiseptic, tonic, supports the treatment of acne, soothes infections of the upper respiratory tract.
HOW TO USE
- massage on your own (add a few drops to your favorite base oil, e.g. BIO sweet almond oil , BIO argan oil , BIO chia seed oil ,
- Room aromatization - aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray mist,
- Hair care - prevents hair loss, prevents dandruff, restores the correct Ph,
- sauna - dry, wet, steam,
- direct application to ailments
- addition to shampoos and washing cosmetics
Balsamic, wood and resin fragrance
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH OIL
Bergamot, juniper, patchouli, lavender, pine, sandalwood, rosewood, ylang ylang, rosemary.
Avoid contact with the eyes. Use in small amounts during the procedure. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.
- 10 ml
- expiration date
- up to 2.5 years
No carriers available for this product.