Tea Tree Oil
NATURAL TEA TREE OIL / Melaleuca Alterinifolia Oil /
One of the strongest antiseptics among essential oils. It has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It helps to fight colds, runny nose and flu, soothes diseases of the throat and gums. It penetrates deeply into the skin, thus increasing its area of influence and stimulating the immune system. The oil is perfect for acne, cold sores and lichen.
10 ml capacity
TEA TREE OIL / Melaleuca Alterinifolia Oil /
Natural tea tree oil Malaleuca alternifolia oil has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties. It helps to fight colds, runny nose and flu, soothes diseases of the throat and gums. It penetrates deeply into the skin, thus increasing its area of influence and stimulating the immune system. The oil is perfect for acne, burns, blisters, frostbite, herpes (the so-called cold) and lichen. Effectively soothes the effects of bites. It helps with inflammation of the middle ear and intestines. It has a refreshing and revitalizing effect. It prevents infections and also accelerates regeneration processes.
All essential oils offered by ETJA are 100% natural.
Each Etja product is registered in the CPNP database and dermatologically tested.
ACTION - TEA OIL
Antibiotic, stimulating, antiseptic, analgesic, anti-infective, fungicidal, bactericidal, antiviral, relieves symptoms of cold, cough and runny nose
HOW TO USE
- massage - stimulates the immune system,
- bath - stimulates the immune system, helps to fight mycosis of the feet and hands,
- point application - for warts, acne, blisters, burns, herpes,
- soaking the feet - effective in the fight against mycosis and other infections of this origin,
- rinses - sore throat, stomatitis, gingivitis,
- air aromatization - aroma fireplace, diffuser, spray. Strong air purifying properties from bacteria,
- laundry additive - dissolve a few drops of oil in washing liquid or add to the washing powder before washing.
Fresh, slightly peppery and spicy
GOOD COMPOSITION WITH TEA OIL
Eucalyptus, lavender, rosemary, pine, lemon, thyme.
Do not use in cases of hypertension. For external use.
Store in a tightly closed dark glass bottle at room temperature, out of the reach of children.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
- 10 ml
- expiration date
- up to 2.5 years
No carriers available for this product.