Hemp oil BIO
NATURAL BIO HEMP OIL / Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil /
The only natural oil with an ideal proportion of EFAs that play a key role in the metabolism of lipids in the human body. It has a positive effect on the structure and appearance of the skin, which becomes more elastic, and thanks to the chlorophyll content it gives it a nicer color. Often used in children's cosmetics. Recommended for mature, oily skin with acne and dermatitis. The product contains 0% THC.
50 ml capacity with a practical dosing pump.
HEMP ( Cannabis sativa)
A species of plant from the cannabis family. It is the only representative of the monotypic species. I live in Central Asia, Central Asia and on the Euro-Asian border. The plant usually reaches 1.5 meters in height, although it can grow up to over 3 meters in favorable conditions. Female varieties emit an intense fragrance. As arable crops, they require a lot of irrigation. The plant is widely used in the global industry, from textile to pharmacological to cosmetic. Hemp oil with a brown-green color and a spicy-nut scent survives from the seeds.
BIO HEMP OIL / Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil /
Unrefined, only cold-pressed from organic hemp seeds. It is the only natural oil with an ideal proportion of EFAs, which plays a key role in the metabolism of lipids in the human body. Thanks to its properties, it shows high nutritional, immunostimulating, regenerative and anti-aging properties. It has a positive effect on the structure and appearance of the skin, which becomes more elastic and thanks to the chlorophyll content it acquires a nicer color. With systematic use of all types of irritation and inflammation such as eczema, psoriasis is alleviated. Due to its light formula and antiallergic effect, it is used in cosmetics for children. Sensitive to higher temperatherefore, it should be kept in a cool place, away from sunlight. Recommended for mature, oily skin with acne and dermatitis.
The product contains 0% THC
WAYS OF USING HEMP OIL
- can be used directly on the skin
- Its delicate oil structure is a good addition to cosmetic preparations, especially creams for delicate skin.
- bath with oil strengthens the skin structure and makes it firmer. Add about 10 ml of hemp oil to a tub filled with 1/3 warm water.
- as a deeply penetrating agent of the skin tissue, it is an excellent carrier of repair substances, plant extracts and essential oils.
- This oil is easily absorbed by the skin, has good spreadability, therefore it is a good addition to massage olives.
- use as a body oil, in this case it is best to mix with jojoba gold BIO oil, sweet almond oil or perilla oil
- high content of amino acids has a beneficial effect on the scalp and hair. When used as an additive to conditioners, it improves the condition of the hair, making it shinier and easier to comb.
BIO Hemp Oil by Etja,It is made of ecological raw materials and 100% natural. It has the BCS DE-ӦKO certificate, registration in the CPNP database and is dermatologically tested.
STORING HEMP OIL
Always close the bottle after use and store in a cool and dark place. Recommended refrigeration.
Canada, the States of Europe
- 50 ml
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.