Pomegranate seed oil BIO
NATURAL GRANATE OIL BIO / Punica Granatum Seed Oil /
Unrefined, cosmetic, cold-pressed, organic oil from selected seeds of Pomegranate trees. It mainly contains umbilical acid in an amount of over 72%, responsible for anti-inflammatory properties, as well as tannins, flavonoids, phytosterols, gammatacopherol, vitamins B, C, PP, citric and malic acid. It inhibits the activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes, therefore it is used in the prophylaxis against acne. It has strong nourishing properties and improves skin elasticity. Recommended for dry, mature, irritated and acne skin.
Capacity: 50 ml with a practical dosing pump
Pomegranate ( Punica granatum )
The plant can be found in a variety of thorny shrubs or trees. It belongs to the haemorrhoid family. Grown in hot and dry climates. It occurs in the Middle East, India, on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea and in the countries of the Caucasus. One of the oldest breeding plants in the Middle East. The plant reaches a height of up to 5 meters. The fruit, or berries, of the plant resemble large apples or plums. They are covered with thick purple or red skin with blunt seeds inside. High-quality oil with a thick consistency is obtained from the seeds.
BIO POMEGRANATE SEED OIL / Punica Granatum Seed Oil /
Unrefined, cosmetic, cold-pressed, organic oil from selected seeds of Pomegranate trees. The main fatty acid in this oil is umbilical acid in an amount of over 72%, which is responsible for anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains bioactive ingredients such as tannins, flavonoids, phytosterols, gammatacopherol, vitamins B, C, PP, citric and malic acid. It has strong nourishing properties and improves skin elasticity. Due to the high content of unsaturated conjugated fatty acids, it soothes muscle pain and reduces swelling. Recommended for mature, sensitive, dry and aging skin (especially in the period of menopause). Supports acne and rosacea.
Oilfrom Etja Pomegranate Seeds by Etja, it is made of ecological raw materials and 100% natural He has the BCS DE-ӦKO certificate and registration in the CPNP database. The product has been dermatologically tested.
WAYS OF USE
- Due to its density, it is not a good base. Due to the high content of unsaturated fatty acids, use more as an active ingredient 10-15%
- Perfect addition to eye creams and other cosmetic oils - reduces puffiness.
- addition to massage oils . It is especially recommended for people who spend their time actively, with a lot of muscle pain.
- added in body lotions in a concentration of 5% in relation to the amount of the cosmetic, prevents the formation of new blood vessels
- Bath - Mix approx. 5 ml of pomegranate seed oil with another oil carrier, eg BIO avocado oil, BIO gold jojoba and add to the bathtub filled with 1/3 of warm water. Bath time 15-20 minutes. Strongly firms the skin all over the body.
Always close the bottle after use and store in a cool and dark place. Recommended refrigeration
European countries, Turkey
Etja cosmetic oil is a natural product. The influence of seasonal weather changes may produce slight variations in color, odor and density.
- 50 ml
- expiration date
- up to 1.5 years
No carriers available for this product.